Monday, November 16, 2009

About this blog

After following Martin Lersch's blog for some time, I have decided to participate in his wonderful They Go Really Well Together (TGRWT) project. TGRWT was, "initiated in April 2007 to explore flavor pairings suggested by the hypothesis that if two foods have one or more key odorants in common it might very well be that go well together and perhaps even compliment each other." In order to participate you need to either have a blog, or e-mail each host your results. Hopefully this will become a regular thing for me so I have decided to start this blog.

A little about me..I am a Culinary Arts student at SUNY Schenectady Community College in Schenectady, NY. I am 23 years old and hopefully I wont embarrass myself too much here.

No comments:

Post a Comment