Friday, June 24, 2011

Well that was fun


My last week in Chicago was a whirlwind of prepping for graduation, packing, running around the city with Sheena, eating so much good food (including a "10" course dinner at Graham Elliot) and finally graduating from the French Pastry School. Needless to say, I am sad to leave. Here are a few pictures from graduation, to give you an idea of what it was like!



Yummy! I will, of course, do a more complete post on that...soon. (really! I mean it). Now that I am back in Albany I have agreed to help a friend & former ACF Hot Foods Team - teammate prepare for the Student Chef of the Year competition at the ACF national convention in Dallas TX. I will be attending the convention; in fact I am driving all of her equipment down so maybe there will be a brief road trip post here or there. I am hoping to make a pit stop at Townhouse in Chilhowie VA as it only adds a few miles to my trip and it has been essentially impossible to get to for me for the past year or so. So...some exciting stuff coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment